Sign up on the tennis bulletin board for all tournaments. Tennis news and updates will be posted throughout the season.
Please note all members and their guests are expected to wear appropriate white tennis clothing. Nominal non-white trimming is acceptable. Men must wear collared shirts. Proper tennis shoes must be worn on the courts.
Thinus is a U.S.P.T.A certified teaching professional. As a native of South Africa, Thinus brings an international breadth of knowledge and more than 25 years of tennis experience to the Cazenovia Club.
- USPTA High School Coach of the Year 2000 Western Division.
- Ranked 4th in the nation in NCAA Div. II competition for 1992.
- Ranked among the best 50 Male Tennis Players in South Africa 1989.
- Rolex Regional Champion, October 1991.
- Represented Edinboro University at the National Championships of May 1992.
- Represented South Africa at the South Afriican Airways Junior International Championships of 1986.
- Quarterfinalist at the South African Junior National Championships of 1986.
- Head Boys and Girls High School Coach at CBA
- 1997-2000. Coached girls to 4 consecutive Sectional Championships.
Men’s tennis is held Tuesday nights from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Due to COVD restrictions, we can only allow 12 members to participate at a time.
Women’s tennis is held twice on Thursday. Morning session starts at 9 a.m. and goes till 11:00 a.m. and and evening session that starts at 5:00 p.m and runs until 7:30 p.m. Due to COVD restrictions, we can only allow 12 members to participate at a time.